Position: Sales Associate – Senior Care
Posting #: 151205
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
About K Group Companies Inc.
Inspired by over 37 years of creating and delivering technical solutions, K Group Companies leverages the strengths of 4 distinct business units to offer a comprehensive portfolio of IT, Security, Life-Safety and Data Center products and services to serve some of the world’s leading organizations, medium to large businesses, Care delivery organizations and facilities of all types around the country. We are local based with an international reach and together with our employees, customers and vendors have a strong commitment to integrity, doing the right thing and are “Better Together”.
K Group companies is looking for an experienced Sales Associate, who is passionate about People and Technology. An individual who will aggressively seek and win new business, identify and close sales opportunities, demonstrate strategic selling principles through prospecting, identifying customer needs and clearly articulating value, pipeline development and project coordination. Continually network and build relationships, maintain and update relevant and current data within our CRM processes and tools, manage your schedule with excellence and the ability to independently use judgement to prioritize and plan. Foster collaborative working relationships with others involved in the sales, service, marketing, product development, project coordination and management and the installation processes.
• Proven ability to win business through a consultative and solution sales approach.
• Develop and deliver accurate, timely and technical sales proposals.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills coupled with ability to state views concisely.
• Sales experience with C-level executives, Senior Care industry (Preferred), hospital networks, or corporations.
• Working knowledge of IT network and server systems.
• Ability to create, update, and maintain records and reports related to system proposals, as-built, engineered drawings, etc. for all security systems installed globally.
Requirements / Preferences:
• Associates or higher degree or equivalent certification in Sales and Marketing
• Minimum two years’ experience working in or consulting with Health-Care related Operations preferred
• IT or Security systems design experience preferred
• Professional appearance and good written and oral communications skills
• Clean background, no felonies or Class C Misdemeanors. Clean driving record and valid driver’s license to operate company vehicles and rental vehicles.
• 401k Plan
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Vacation
• Company pays travel expenses
• Company Fleet Vehicle for work related
• Health insurance, Life and disability insurance
Note: Salary negotiated based on experience
Please contact us and forward your resume to email@example.com. K Group Companies strongly supports a diverse workplace and welcomes all applicants.
K Group Companies offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package. To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.kgroupcompanies.com.